Klarity.org / All discussions

WhatsApp Corruption Business Ads (Share Them Here)

Have you seen a post that promises :checkered_flag:advantages, :moneybag:money, or :handshake:connects people to public service officers who will “help”?

Stop forwarding them to your networks - instead share them here so we have a record on such “corruption businesses”:moneybag::handshake:.

NSS POSTING

Anyone who will be doing National service in 2018 and want to be posted to a particular place of interest or if you know of anyone who will be having his/her National Service in 2018 and want a particular place of interest,
Contact me on
WhatsApp 0245645466
Or Call on 0501427051

Payment is done after posting

:100:% Authentic and reliable.
:x:No fraud​:x:

Person who holds diploma or degree in Education n want to work at government sector should cal me 0545566949/requirement’s 4passport pic/copy or birth certificate/national service certificate/original school certificate/LD card plus your C.v .only interesting person should cal me …closing data…25/2/2018

National Service Registration will be starting soon. If you want to be posted to the company or firm of your choice. Pls pm or call 0548673940. Thank you

Are you on need of ORIGINAL DRIVING LICENSE…

WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTIES PLS contact 0248936054

NSS POSTING MOVE PLS PM ME WITH YOUR NAME AND INDEX NUMBER AND THE REGION AND DISTRICT YOU WANT…
Send me your:
Name :
Index:
School:
Place of choice:
NB:NO PAYMENT UNTIL YOU ARE POSTED
Contact 0246871205 for more details…
100% Assurance!!!

Plans are underway to pass these messages to a telecom company in order to track the fraudsters behind these messages.